Archive

9/27/2015

Spontaneous update

I'll keep this one short. First of all, I have no ground-breaking or crucial announcements today. Game development is going slow as always, because of usual reasons (work, family, spending time on drawing various stuff, other activities etc). I'm kinda tired of making excuses, so I decided to just stop. But anyway, that's not the main point of this post.

I was lately talking with one of the fans of the game and along our discussion, I suggested him that if he wants, I can post updated version of the game. There ain't that much of new content, but it's always something and perhaps will give him a bit better insight on what is what, what is going on and generally some answers for more and more "whats" that this game offers. So... anyone interested can find updated version in Download section (just download "latest version").

Oh, beside new content I also made few small corrections in previous parts of the game. These are nothing big and I don't remember anymore what I changed, but I wanted to write about it anyway.

So, that's all. Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Hi. Some feedback on the game's grammar: in the third act, the word "martyr(s)" is always capitalized. However, it's a common noun, not a proper noun, so it should not be capitalized unless it is at the beginning of a sentence. Same goes with things like "void".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted certain terms to stand out in some way, to let player that these terms stand for certain anomalies without using different colors, or some other stuff. That's why I decided to make both "Martyrs" and "Void" a proper noun, when mentioned as either manifestation of someone's bad will (Martyr) and endless mass/power that can be shaped into anything that one desires (Void). I think that it works kinda in the same way as naming a cat "Cat". Nonetheless, thanks for feedback. I'd prefer to keep it the way it is, but I may change my mind.

      Delete